- Explore Days help senior school students learn about courses and life at CSU
- CSU has state-of-the-art facilities, and wins awards for teaching and research
- CSU courses give students real-life experiences to make them job-ready
Explore Days will be held at each Charles Sturt University (CSU) campuses during April to allow Year-10 to Year-12 high school students to learn about university courses and life as a university student.
Manager of CSU marketing events Ms Katie Trebley said, “Explore Days (previously ‘My Day’) enable senior high school students to learn what Charles Sturt University has to offer them in a range of regional locations.
“They will have the chance to experience practical workshops and gather course-specific and general information about life and study at university.
“We have reviewed event activities and technology, and simplified the event schedule to ensure we provide engaging, dynamic and consistent events for our prospective students.
“Charles Sturt University at all its regional locations can provide amazing opportunities for young people.
“The University has state-of-the-art facilities, wins awards for its teaching and research, and our courses give our students real-life experiences to make them job-ready when they graduate.
“Our graduates also enjoy the highest employment rates of all Australian university graduates, and the highest starting incomes.”
Explore Days run from 10am to 2pm at:
- CSU in Port Macquarie and CSU in Orange on Tuesday 9 April
- CSU in Bathurst and CSU in Dubbo on Friday 12 April
- CSU in Wagga Wagga on Monday 15 and Tuesday 16 April