- Charles Sturt offering four masterclass sessions aimed at helping regional business founders succeed
- Registrations are open for the first masterclass, to be presented by Mr Ben Grozier, CEO and founder of ClassCover
Charles Sturt University is hosting a free series of online masterclasses for regional business founders, entrepreneurs and the self-employed.
‘Smash the Start-Up Journey: A Masterclass Series for
CEOs COEs (Chiefs of Everything)’, is organised by the Charles Sturt Innovation Hubs and aims to assist regional founders at the helm of a start-up or their own business.
The series will include four masterclasses in 2020, with the first sessions on Tuesday 16 and Wednesday 17 June.
The first masterclass will be presented by Mr Ben Grozier, CEO and founder of ClassCover, an app to help source substitute teachers used by 2,500 schools and 50,000 teachers across four countries.
Manager of Charles Sturt Innovation Hubs Ms Annette Davies said the University is excited to deliver the free transformational masterclasses to entrepreneurs across regional NSW.
“There is so much great innovation happening in regional areas and we want to ensure that people are supported,” she said.
“Often regional areas can miss out when it comes to resources for people blazing new trails in business, so Charles Sturt University is thrilled to be able to offer this opportunity to anyone looking to take their start-up to the next level.
“We’re very lucky the presenters of these workshops are among the best in the start-up game and willing to share their expertise and experience with new founders.”
Details of the masterclass series are as follows:
- Masterclass 1: ‘Set for success - Develop your mindset to get where you want to.’ Presented by Mr Ben Grozier, CEO and founder of ClassCover. Sessions: 5pm on Tuesday 16 June and 10am and 2pm on Wednesday 17 June.
- Masterclass 2: ‘Outside of the Square - Strategic Ideation. Learning to think differently and innovate to smash your business goals.’ Presented by Ms Jennifer Weller. Times and dates to be announced.
- Masterclass 3: ‘Make it fly Become the COE (Chief of Everything): how to wear all those hats.’ Presented by Mr Ben Grozier, CEO and founder of ClassCover. Times and dates to be announced.
- Masterclass 4: ‘Know Who You Are for Start-up Success: the power of your personality, emotional intelligence and mindful leadership defines your success.’ Presented by Ms Jennifer Weller. Times and dates to be announced.
Registration for the series is open to anyone with their own business or start-up.
The masterclass series is supported by the Australian Government and the Science Incubator Support Initiative as part of the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.