- General economic overview of Budget: Associate Professor Kishor Sharma, Faculty of Business (Wagga Wagga); Debra da Silva, lecturer, School of Business (Albury-Wodonga).
- Tax implications: Associate Professor Greg Walker, Head, School of Marketing and Management.
- Infrastructure projects: Tom Murphy, CEO, Western Research Institute (WRI).
- Dental training in inland Australia: Professor Ian Goulter, Vice-Chancellor, Charles Sturt University.
- Health services and training (particularly physiotherapy training): Associate Professor Julia Coyle, Head, School of Community Health.
- Social services: Professor Margaret Alston, principal researcher, Institute of Land, Water and Society.
- Mental health: Dr Judith Crockett, Lecturer in social sustainability, School of Rural Management.
- Environment and Water: Professor Allan Curtis, Director, Institute of Land, Water and Society.
- Film, TV and Performing Arts: Ray Harding, Lecturer in film and TV screen writing, School of Communications.
News alert: CSU commentators on Federal Budget
1 JANUARY 2003
Charles Sturt University has a number of expert commentators who can discuss the economic, environmental and social implications of the Budget, particularly their impact on inland Australia.
The 2007 election-year Federal Budget has promised to offer incentives and relief for taxpayers and their families across a range of issues.
Charles Sturt University (CSU) has a number of expert commentators who can discuss the economic, environmental and social implications of the Budget, particularly their impact on inland Australia.
Contact CSU Media for interviews and pictures with these commentators.
Share this article
More Latest news articles
23 Jun 2021
LATEST NEWS 23 Jun 2021